MKE Runners: Who’s up for a challenge in 2014?
Runners who participate in the new Marathons of Wisconsin challenge will earn bragging rights and a special commemorative medal after completing the following five Wisconsin marathons or half marathons (you must participate in at least one full marathon):
- Icebreaker Indoor Marathon & Half Marathon, Milwaukee, January 2014
- Wisconsin Marathon & Half Marathon, Kenosha, May 2014
- Madison Half Marathon, Madison, May 2014
- Fox Cities Marathon, Neenah, September 2014
- Madison Marathon & Half Marathon, Madison, November 2014
If participates are unable to register for the 2014 Icebreaker Indoor Marathon and Half Marathon due to that event’s popularity, they can still complete the Challenge by participating in the 2015 edition of Icebreakers. All other races, however, must be completed in the 2014 calendar year to be eligible for the medal.
To learn more about the Marathons of Wisconsin challenge and to register for the events that make up the Challenge, visit:
So, who’s with us? We never could say no to a challenge 😉
Keep Running MKE – you’re doing great!